Friday 16 September 2016

Magic Santa Letter

I know what you're thinking, it's September - why is she already talking thinking about Christmas. Firstly, it's expensive. So what's wrong with a little forward planning? But more importantly, it's my little ones first ever Christmas, so 'excited' doesn't quite come close to how we are all feeling. What better way to mark this special occasion than buying her a personalised letter from the man himself?! Santa Claus.

After the shit storm that has been 'new mummyhood' the last thing on my mind has been a scrapbook. I mean I always have it in mind, but actually creating one is not yet on my radar. I'm barely managing to tidy up at the end of the day! However, I've been keeping bits and bobs for her, in a 'special' box [its just an empty gift box, hehe). So, obviously I thought a letter from Santa would be a great addition.

I came across the 'Magic Santa Letter' range and instantly fell in love. With the high quality paper, careful attention to detail and exceptionally affordable prices I knew I had to have one. Lucky for us, they provide a 'Baby's First Christmas' option which was perfect for us. The paper is beautiful with Christmas themed patterns and it really does have a 'magical' look to it! You have the option to choose their 'scroll effect' paper. But even the less expensive option is beautiful and so reasonable at £3.99. That price includes free delivery, a free 'good child' certificate, and has its very own envelope (addressed to your child) also. There is the option to pick a letter that is slightly more expensive (probably suitable for older children) and comes in at £7.99 but in addition to free postage and the 'good child' certificate, it includes scroll effect paper, magical reindeer food, and a 'Santa stop here' door hanger as well!

I know it's early, but I couldn't be more excited to place an order on launch day! The website was exceptionally user friendly and gave a great description of what was included in each pack. There is the option of partial or full personalisation so you can create the exact product you would like. It's perfect for first time parents like us, but also a lovely idea for grandparents, aunts, uncles and the like to treat the youngsters in their families to a little extra magical feel this Christmas.

I was lucky enough to team up with 'Magic Santa Letter' and can offer anyone reading this 30% off any option using my code. VR30OFF

I can't do the maths for every option because I am not a great fan of maths, but have worked out that choosing the least expensive option (suitable for all ages) is £2.82 !

You can check out the website and order yours here

Thanks for reading xx




No comments:

Post a Comment