Thursday 16 June 2016

FAQ to my baby

Being a first time mum means there are times (more often than not) where I have absolutely no idea about a given situation. Here are just a few I regularly find myself asking my newborn - ok, nearly 4-month old, but she's still wearing newborn nappies so she's still my 'newborn'.

Me: Why are you crying?
Amelie:
"Ok I'll randomly stop for a minute then and blow bubbles"
             


Me: Why won't you stop crying !! Are you overtired?
Amelie:
"I am tired, but I had this beast bogey stuck up my nose and I had to wait until I sneezed it out !

Me: (lovingly with a smile) What?
Amelie:
"Check my nappy and you'll know exactly what."


Me: Are you happy?
Amelie:
"I'm a bit happy. But I'm beginning to lose my happiness, because I'm hungry. Feed me."

Me: Shall we have a nap then?
Amelie:
"But I'm so tired I'm too tired and it makes me so angry. And I can't sleep."

Me: What now? Are you hungry?
Amelie:
"You bet I am! Even though you only just fed me!!"


Me: how can you need your nappy changed again
Amelie:



"This one is extra full! And stinky!"


No comments:

Post a Comment